iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

World Ag Expo here I come

Started by Upper, January 24, 2016, 02:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Upper

Well thanks to the Pine Beetle I now have about 50 thousand board feet of both Ponderosa and White pine available. Some free and some on a 50-50 sawn split. Don't know if I can swing a Woodmizer but I could do the big 36 Norwood.They will both be there.I am excited and know there is no way I would take all that on as there is a need to walk before you run..........Upper
Stihl 661
Alaskan 36 CSM
36" guillotine splitter powered by a GMC V6
I like to build stuff
LT35HD Wood-Mizer

WV Sawmiller

Have a nice trip. I hope you see what you need to help you decide.

Remember MM still has Willie's mill on the market the last I saw.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Upper

Well I did it,a new LT35 HD on its way.Thanks Forestry Forum..............Upper
Stihl 661
Alaskan 36 CSM
I like to build stuff
LT35HD Wood-Mizer

Dave Shepard

Congratulations! It sounds like you've got plenty to keep you busy.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Sixacresand

Congratulations and good luck with your new mill.  I hope the 50K of pine is near by.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

downsouth

Congrats Upper , on the new mill.
I have the same one. You will love it. Keep us posted

Upper

Will do,I am so excited but my girlfriend left the house tonight when I told her I spent 21k on a sawmill.Don't know if they have any attachments to make up for that...........Upper
Stihl 661
Alaskan 36 CSM
I like to build stuff
LT35HD Wood-Mizer

thecfarm

No idea about the girfriend part,but I do know you will like the sawmill.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

landscraper

Good luck with the LT35, I have one and love it.  It has paid for itself, and opened up many new opportunities to me.  Hope your GF comes back .... cause with 50mbf you're going to need an offbearer  :)
Firewood is energy independence on a personal scale.

Thank You Sponsors!