iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Standing in the need of Prayer

Started by Bro. Noble, October 19, 2004, 11:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogue Chitto

SwampDonkey

Sorry to read this sad news Gary. Worst thing I'm sure to deal with. Take care and wishing for some sort of miracle to come through.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

samandothers

Gary
So sorry to hear of Jon's medical issues.  I pray for comfort for you family. So sad.

sandhills

Very sorry to hear that as well Gary, you all will be in our thoughts and prayers here.

DanG

I am saddened to hear this awful news, Gary. Your family is in my prayers.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Gary, so sorry to hear of your son's condition. It has to be one of the hardest burdens to bear to hear the news you've heard about your son.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family. May the Lord somehow bless you all with strength and understanding as you carry forward with this burden.

Herb

Ed_K

So sorry to read this Gary. It is a parent's worst nightmare. Prayer's for Jon, you and your family now and days to come. I lost my youngest son last yr at 36.
Ed K

Roxie

Gary, you and your family have been in my thoughts all day, and I pray God's mercy for you. 
Say when

51cub

My thoughts and prayers to all from CT
I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

submarinesailor

Gary,

We are so sorry to hear about your son.

Bruce

newoodguy78

You will be in my thoughts. Stay strong

Gary_C

Nothing happened today but I just got notified that 9:00 AM tomorrow will be the start time. Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes so far.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Gary_C

Jon passed away peaceably this morning. Turns out we lost him on Monday when he had his attack and there has been no brain activity since. Thanks for the prayers and well wishes.   
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

LIL

:'(

my heart is saddened to read this.  May you and your family find the peace and comfort you need over the coming days xxx

LIL
Hobbies and Interests  

Interests revolve around my partners love of sawmills! - Hence being his NUMBER ONE OFFLOADER - Myself - I like the smell of sawdust. If I had my choice I would have BIG MACHINERY - who wouldn't want their own combine harvester and an 18 wheeler (Scania)

PA_Walnut

Gary, sorry or your loss. I can't imagine the grief inside in losing a son.  :'(

I delivered this at my mother's eulogy which gives me great comfort. Hopefully you can find some peace and comfort during this holiday season.

"For what is it to die but to stand naked in the wind and to melt into the sun?
And what is it to cease breathing, but to free the breath from its restless tides, that it may rise and expand and seek God unencumbered?
Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing.
And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb.
And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance."
I own my own small piece of the world on an 8 acre plot on the side of a mountain with walnut, hickory, ash and spruce.
LT40HD Wide 35HP Diesel
Peterson Dedicated Wide Slabber
Kubota M62 Tractor/Backhoe
WoodMizer KD250 Kiln
Northland 800 Kiln

SwampDonkey

My condolences Gary, to you and the family.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Roxie

I am so very sorry for your loss.  You and your family have my deepest sympathy. 
Say when

Magicman

Gary, I offer my sincerest condolences to you and your family during this time of grief.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

dgdrls

Gary,
our condolences to you and your family, 

Bruno of NH

Sorry for your loss
Prayers for you and your family
Jim
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

barbender

Gary, I am so, so sorry for your loss. Your family will be in my prayers.

Magic, I will be praying for Donna's recovery as well.
Too many irons in the fire

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Gary,

My deepest condolences for Jon's death.

May the Lord give you and your family the strength to shoulder the burden of this loss.

Herb

sandhills

I'm so sorry Gary, our deepest condolences as well.

Ed_K

Ed K

curdog

Gary,  sending prayers your way for strength and guidance as y'all work through this tough time....

Thank You Sponsors!