iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Dr appointment today

Started by Bruno of NH, April 05, 2019, 05:55:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roxie

Just hearing about it makes me want to cry. 
Say when

Bruno of NH

Went in tonight for another Unna Boot change lost more skin on the right leg and some on the left 
Maybe 2 more weeks  :( of this stuff.
Did stop snowing today and milled some ash,hemlock and pine
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Stephen1

sounds real ruff, but you gotta keep moving. good for you. See what happens when you get sawdust in the veins, nothing can stop you!!
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

Hilltop366

Magicman

I am praying for and wishing you the best Jim.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

barbender

Gosh Bruno, that's a tough go. Hang in there, my prayers are with you!

I'd honestly rather see people smoking marijuana than hooked on narcotics, prescription or otherwise. I've not seen pot smokers driven to the desperate measures that people addicted to opioids are 
Too many irons in the fire

samandothers

Best of luck in overcoming these issues.  Keep at it best you can.

Bruno of NH

I have the visiting nurse coming 2 times a week to change my Unna Boots 
Got out today had 3 customers and milling 2 pine orders
Also putting up a cord of ash firewood for sale.
My legs looked a little better today
My feet get cold outside because they are wrapped so much.
At least the sun was out 
4" of fresh snow
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Bruno of NH

Visting nurse stopped in this morning my legs are looking better.My skin is starting to repair it's self.
I'm might have to wear wraps of some sort for a while.
Been working in the cold and can't wear long John's. That makes for a long day.
I finally have a good helper.
I plan to work the mill through the winter. 
I'm hoping this will heal up.

Magicman

I'm continuing to root for you my friend.  8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Bruno of NH

I started a new diet 18 days ago.
I'm down 31 lbs and lots of inches.
I'm setting a goal by the week.
This winter with the new mill I have been working out side almost 6 days a week.
I'm feeling better.

Old Greenhorn

Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

samandothers

This is great news.  Keep it going!

Magicman

Congratulations my Friend, and Thank You for keeping us in the loop.  8)

Stephen1

IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

Nebraska

Watching, hoping and praying  for you  sounds like a great start. 

Thank You Sponsors!