iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Lookie what followed me home today

Started by Larry, November 11, 2005, 04:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry

Smithway XL push feed 4" X 2" 4 head moulder.  5 hp on top and bottom with 2 hp on the side heads, and  ½ hp feed.  All single phase and from first look in very good condition.  Got a large number of profiles with it...mostly window and door stuff...some trim.

I would like to set it up for flooring...anybody know anything about this machine?

Also need helper to get it off the trailer...bout tuckered out getting it on the trailer. :D ;D :D 
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

oakiemac

Nice! Wish something like that would follow me home. I'll I get is stray cats and dogs.

Did you pick that up at an auction?
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

pigman

Bring it to my house and I will unload it with my tractor loader with pallet forks. ;) ;D
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Larry

Sounds like a good idea to me, Bob.  I promise I won't take up more than half of your barn, and I don't snore or eat much either. :D ;D :D

Oakie, came from a private sale.
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

Norm

Looks nice to me Larry, looking forward to some pics of the lumber it spits out. :)

Thank You Sponsors!