iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Can't post in Items Wanted

Started by boboak, December 25, 2005, 11:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boboak

I still can't find a way to post in the forsale/wanted thread.  I'm not in business...just an old logger looking for antique logging tools to add to my collection...and sometimes use because the old stuff still gets the job done around my place.   What do I need to do or say or provide and to whom to get access to this thread?   Thanks, Bob smiley_crying
Sometimes you get things done faster if you do them slower

Ianab

A few more posts on the forum will open that door  :)

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

boboak

Jeff

Thats one step closer. :)

Generally its not to hard to contribute enough to be able to use the commerce section.  As I write this we have: Total Topics of15439 and Total Posts of 229532.  Any one of the topics can be added to or commented on, we should have something interesting enough somewhere for almost everyone. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

boboak

Thanks Jeff.   You've got a great forum here.  I think the reason I don't post or reply here is because someone almost always says it better than I can...lotta good solid knowledge out there.  Even with all the gray hair and wrinkles I've managed to accumulate I can still learn something new on every visit.   Bob

highpockets

Boboak gray hair and wrinkles is caused by absorbing knowledge.  Those out there without the gray hair and wrinkles need to know what you have learned. 
Louisiana Country boy
homemade mill, 20 h.p. Honda & 4 h.p. for hydraulics.  8 hydraulic circuits, loads, clamps, rotates, etc.

crtreedude

Boboak, just because someone knows more than us or says it better doesn't stop most of us.  ::) We all add color to the tapestry that is Forestry Forum.

After all, how many people really can use the information that I post regarding growing trees in the tropics?  ;)
So, how did I end up here anyway?

Jeff

Thats right! Ya cant even wrap fish in it! :D ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

isassi

I must take exception to highpockets: Grey hair and wrinkles come from having teenagers who drive....I know..and none of you will convince me differently. I also no teens conspire to cause the degree of grey/baldness/wrinkles...and no matter what scientists tell you, it is not genetic...it is a conspiracy!  :D :D :D

boboak

shopteacher

Well joasis try having two teenagers that drive and teach high at the same time.  I look worse than my pic of  "son of butch".
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.