iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

oil

Started by coxy, April 03, 2017, 09:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

don't want this to turn in to a ford dodge chevy thing  just a little info  what do some of you think about chevron urso super ec 15-40 c7

dgdrls

Unfamiliar with it Coxy,  I have used the Delo line in a Gas VW, very happy with it there.
Friend runs Delo in a Cummins and again very happy

Looking at the Chevron write-up it looks like a "Modern" Oil that is backward compatible.

What do you want to run it in?

D

coxy

Quote from: dgdrls on April 04, 2017, 07:25:17 PM
Unfamiliar with it Coxy,  I have used the Delo line in a Gas VW, very happy with it there.
Friend runs Delo in a Cummins and again very happy

Looking at the Chevron write-up it looks like a "Modern" Oil that is backward compatible.

What do you want to run it in?

D
all my equipment I like shell but its getting over 15 a gal now  :o that is only 6 if you get 55gal drum

sawguy21

I squealed when I bought oil for the tractor and the truck on Friday, 98 FREAKIN DOLLARS for a 20 liter pail :o Chevron is a very reputable brand, as long as the API classification is suitable for your engines you are good to go.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

barbender

I buy Mobil Delvac 15-40 when it goes on sale, I think with a mail in rebate it's around $6/gallon. I'm not familiar with the Chevron but as long as the spec is right I'm sure it's good oil.
Too many irons in the fire

Thank You Sponsors!