iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A great idea for all you craftsmen amongst us

Started by Ernie, September 12, 2011, 11:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ernie

From the many examples of fine craftsmanship that I've seen on this forum over the years, I am certain that a conestoga wagon such as this would be no problem at all and would probably be a popular, though exclusive seller.

http://wagonstays.co.nz/

A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Ianab

I thought it might be a cunning way to get around all the building regulations that you would need to jump though to set up a rental cabin?

It would be classed as a camping trailer, but it doesn't need to be road registered.

If the electrics were 12 or 24v then no electrical inspection needed.

Public camp ground.. needs a permit and and a toilet block... That's about it.

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Burlkraft

The Crock Pot

Perfect for those cooler evenings. Your delicious meals will be simmering away waiting for you to serve at your leisure. Two choices, one Crock Pot per couple:
•Beef, Guinness & Prunes — a wonderfully hearty and warming combination
•Chicken, Pinot, Bacon & Mushrooms — a crafty blend of ingredients that creates a sense of synergy to the tastebuds
•Both the Outdoor Oven and Crock Pot selections are served with an entrée platter made up of cheeses, pickles, cold meats, breads, crackers & dips.

I'm not really sure you want to be caught out on the prarie after a meal of Beef, Guinness and Prunes!!
Why not just 1 pain free day?

WDH

Hopefully, you can find a tall patch of grass  :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Thank You Sponsors!