iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The weather

Started by thecfarm, August 04, 2008, 08:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mesquite buckeye

We have some heat if you need it. Sunny and 107. ;D 8) 8) 8) :snowball:
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

thecfarm

Don't need the heat,don't want the heat.  ;D  But the peppers like the heat.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

346xp

Light rain this am now its sunny and muggy 80*for the next few days 8)

sandhills

Not sure what the temp is but 2 days ago we got a much needed rain and today working on the house we bought with windows open and a nice breeze blowing through  :).  For some reason the ac there keeps tripping the breaker, fun fun fun!  Anybody else here ever wondered how much money one can spend on a place?

sawguy21

Hot and dry here with no relief in sight, the province imposed stage four water restrictions this morning. I just looked at the replies for this thread, we sure like talking about the weather even if it is one thing we can't do anything about. ;D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

WDH

Quote from: thecfarm on August 13, 2015, 08:08:26 AM
I don't even think I will have to put my air conditioner in this year.  ::) 

I don't even think I will have to turn off my air conditioner this year.

The YIN and the YANG.  There must be harmonic balance to keep the Universe from flying apart  :)
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

It is certainly hotter here at home than it was everywhere else.   smiley_sweat_drop
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on August 13, 2015, 08:28:39 PM
It is certainly hotter here at home than it was everywhere else.   smiley_sweat_drop

Welcome home.  :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

56° here now. Suppose to get up to 84-86° today,but cool back down at night.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

98° forecast for here tomorrow.  Looks like we got home too soon.   smiley_sweat_drop
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Got a heat wave going up here in Mt Pearl, Newfoundland, Canada.

Supposed to be 26*C (79*F) today. People are acting like they're going to collapse from heat exhaustion in the street.

Course, there's no AC, but open the windows and turn on fans and it's quite bearable.

Herb

SwampDonkey

Quote from: WDH on August 13, 2015, 03:55:50 PM

I don't even think I will have to turn off my air conditioner this year.

The YIN and the YANG.  There must be harmonic balance to keep the Universe from flying apart  :).

That's about how the boss feels with a whiny thinning crew and a 90 hr work week to baby sit and coddle them. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

elk42

The weather here to day was just what I like 64° this morning and 91° this afternoon. 8) :D :D :D
Machinist Retired, Lt15 WM 25 HP, Stihl 044, Stihl 311, Kubota M2900w/FEL, KUBOTA L4800 w/FEL,
Lincoln Ranger 10,000, stihl 034,

thecfarm

8pm,it's dark out, :( and it's 76°. Suppose to have some warm weather for a few days.

mesquite buckeye

Record heat out here, like 112-113 in town. It was 136° in the greenhouse when we said enough. :(
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Magicman

Sounds like someone is "paying the piper" (old saying) for some of those January temperature remarks.   :D :D

mesquite buckeye

Don't worry. I'll be back to my old obnoxious self once October rolls around. :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: ;D

thecfarm

At 76° not much cool air coming in through the window at 8:45 tonight. Got up to 86 today and no air movement.

Magicman

We will have a chance of rain each day for the next week with the temps climbing into the 90's. 

346xp

We are looking at high 80's low 90's for most of the week :( :snowball:

goose63

Last Friday I set up my mill at the Rosholt thrashing bee it was 95 no wind Saturday was 101 with a south wind Sunday a cold front came through by 4.30 down to 61 with rain had to turn the heat on on the way home today 70
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

SwampDonkey

Mid 90's here, about 70 at night. Hot all week. Air conditioning for sure.  ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Magicman

I have sweat soaked two sets of T shirts and underwear today.  It's not but 80° but the humidity it off of the scale.   smiley_sweat_drop

Chuck White

NO SAWING for this week!

Way to hot, (90°) and humid!

On days like this you can work up a sweat just thinking about doing a little work!  ::)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

I am not sawing this week either.  My job is to ready everything for a Great Granddaughter's Birthday Party.

I'm scheduled to saw ERC the first of next week and then SYP.

Thank You Sponsors!