iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The weather

Started by thecfarm, August 04, 2008, 08:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricklayer51

The roof and ground were white this morning  it is looking like no mushrooms again this year.

SwampDonkey

Some white stuff around this morning and in the 40's.  ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

mesquite buckeye

100 by Friday. :-\
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

curdog

Only 75 right now, but it's muggy this morning. Summer is sneaking up on us

SwampDonkey

I think it's a ways off up here. :D

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Roxie

Yeah, we're still waiting for minimum spring temperatures here. 
Say when

thecfarm

A nice warm sun sunny day here. But the wind was blowing. But it was a warm wind.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

sandhills

Rain and thunderstorms here, makes it hard to sleep but love listening to the sound of it  :)

SwampDonkey

Quote from: thecfarm on May 10, 2016, 08:46:50 PM
A nice warm sun sunny day here. But the wind was blowing. But it was a warm wind.

The afternoon was nice and I did till the garden and might plant taters Friday evening. Got the lawnmower ready for mewing.  ::)

chevytaHOE5674

Frost the last couple mornings but it warmed into the 50's in the afternoon. Heard some weather guesser on the radio mention a possibility of snow over the weekend. I'm hoping that was just a joke.

thecfarm

I've got 40° and I hope no snow in sight.  :o  I have seen it snow in May a few times. Does not last,but hate to see the white. I've had peas 4-6 high just about covered in snow one year. I called them snow peas.  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Chuck White

Frost at 6:00, gone at 8:00 this morning!   ::)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

rjwoelk

second day in a row steady rain, around 2 inches, so much for my week off long haul. Well the farmers here were looking for it, and they got it, to bad it did not go north were the fire ban is on.
Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

thecfarm

Another warm day. Just like yesterday. Wind and all.
I saw someone selling fiddleheads.
The heat is off!!

SwampDonkey

Warm here to, back in the 70's, windows open. Put in the taters and onions a day early. ;D Well it was only a 20 minute job in our little garden. :D

mesquite buckeye

It's warm here too. :( :snowball: :snowball: :snowball:
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

curdog

Was upper 80s today then we had a quick thunderstorm come through and drop it back to the lower 70s. But I only got about 2 minutes of light rain... still dry

thecfarm

Just like yesterday. Wind and all.

SwampDonkey

Yesterday we had NW wind and it blew in that western fire smoke, but was still high 70's. This morning the wind is SW and cleared out the smog and 70's again. Humidity has been in the 20's. Fire ban province wide.

thecfarm

Sun,wind in the morning.Light rain,wind in the afternoon. Yes,the wind.
Than come July-August I'll be complaining of no wind.  :)

chevytaHOE5674

Snow this morning. Not really sticking to the grass yet, but the cars are white.....

thecfarm

A foggy morning,but all clear now at 52°.
Looks like I should of brought the bird feeder in last night. I left it out last night and the bear was back.
I have no idea how warm,hot,it got,but it was a nice warm day.

chevytaHOE5674

Ground turned white for most of the day UP here. Sun came out at around 4pm and melted most of it.

SwampDonkey

Saturday was morning showers and muggy and afternoon soon. 70's again. Today more overcast for starts, cooler.  ;D

coxy

this is bull  just looked out side and its snowing >:( >:( :'( :'( :'( arg-smiley smiley_furious smiley_furious whiteflag_smiley smiley_furious3 its spring read  smiley_contract smiley_contract

Thank You Sponsors!