iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Snowed in

Started by james, March 29, 2007, 12:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james

in Laramie WY  with a over sized load on I cant move if there is snow or ice on the road and they are calling for up to 2 feet by midnight in some of the Higher elevations :( :( :( :(
james

Jeff

MAN! Dont talk about snow now! I dont want any more!! :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

james

oops , sorry about using a four letter word on a family friendly site  ;D ;D ;D
If I gotta suffer ...
james

mike_van

It's nice to share, but sorry, we don't need any.  :D
I was the smartest 16 year old I ever knew.

CHARLIE

Load some up on your truck and haul it to Florida the next time you go down there. They need it.  Of course you'll have to explain it to them 'cause they don't know what snow is. ;D
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

scgargoyle

Hey! We know what snow is! Why do you think we live down here?
I hope my ship comes in before the dock rots!

SwampDonkey

Been barely warm enough to melt snow, but it is melting. No sign of any new snow until November or later.  They did get some snow on 'The Island' and Cape Bretan. :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

PineNut

White on the ground down here also. That is under the trees which have shed their flowers.

Furby

Sure hope you are getting some pay for sitting there.
I know lay overs don't pay much, but a little is better then nothing!

DanG

Now James, when we chatted a day or two ago, you was all fogged up somewhere.  Now, you're snowed in.  When you was here at Christmas, we got rained on.  You got a black cloud following you, or what? :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

james

well , finally got out , on this fleet because of the specialized loads we haul they pay $150 per day if we have to sit 8) 8)
james

Furby

:o :o :o
Yeah, keep that job! :D

bull

KEEP THAT PCRA IN your neck of the woods we don't need it now !!!!

WDH

We are being hammered with yellow snow.  It has coated everything.  With no rain for almost a month, the pollen is as thick as I have ever seen it.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

sawguy21

WDH, you can have my share, my allergies would kill me.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

WDH

Sawguy21,

It is really bad because it has been so dry.  I will try to take some pics.  Must be from global warming ;)
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

bitternut

They showed some pictures of the pollen on the news the other nite. Snow don't make you sneeze. :D

SwampDonkey

Nothing worst for pollen then walking in an understory of flowering beaked hazel.  :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!