iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sawmillmag

Started by randy d, February 01, 2019, 08:07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

randy d

Does any body subscribe to Saw&woodlot management magazine and have you received your spring issue we subscribed last fall and we haven't received our first issue yet and am wondering if it went out of business. Randy

lxskllr

moosehunter

I received the shoot out issue within the last two weeks. Give them a call.
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Ed_K

Quote from: moosehunter on February 01, 2019, 08:30:34 AM
I received the shoot out issue within the last two weeks. Give them a call.
X2
Ed K

Grizzly

Back when i first subscribed i remember it took a long time for our first issue to arrive. But it's been like clockwork since.
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

GAB

W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Dave Shepard

I've been getting issues regularly. That seems odd to me, as I'm pretty sure my subscription expired over two years ago. 
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

terrifictimbersllc

Same here, got a notice subscription expired, got a couple issues since then, then I sent in renewal payment, check hasn't been cashed in over 2 months.
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

randy d

I went to the HELP button and reported our problem so I am waiting for a reply   what do you think of the magazine other wise I did see the saw mill shoot out from Oct Nov 2017 I thought it was pretty good. Randy thanks for the replies.

GAB

Quote from: randy d on February 01, 2019, 02:24:41 PM
What do you think of the magazine other wise I did see the saw mill shoot out from Oct Nov 2017 I thought it was pretty good. Randy thanks for the replies.
Overall I think it is good.  Not all articles are of interest to me, but enough to keep me renewing.
GAB
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

barbender

They seem to have some administrative issues, I missed an issue or two when I had a subscription (could've been the USPS too, to be fair)🤔 I really like the magazine, I should get another subscription.
Too many irons in the fire

terrifictimbersllc

Its a good magazine I agree.
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

SawyerTed

My subscription is for the electronic version.  I get an email when the new issue comes out.

The magazine has some useful information that has helped me.  Some of it is interesting like the firewood processor shootout but I'll not likely ever use that information.
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

dgdrls

I do and will continue,
Walter will get you going.

D

Thank You Sponsors!