iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The hives are gone, I lost my bees, chickens are sleeping in the willow trees...

Started by Ruffneck, February 23, 2013, 05:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruffneck

When you have chickens living in willow trees, you know you have to post it to FF. 8)

I came home after a 48 hour shift a couple years ago to find a waterfall coming out my front door. My pets did not enjoy that very much  :D Good thing they're tough :)
http://youtu.be/QICJPRkHzAQ

There is something about me and bad luck in February ::)

Autocar

Bill

Ruffneck

Dave Shepard

Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

pasbuild

If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

ArborJake

thick and thin lumber company. qaulity manufacturer of saw dust and slab wood.

Warbird

Nice choice of music.  Seems like the damage was way less than it could've been!

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Bogue Chitto

Ruffneck

Quote from: Bogue Chitto on February 26, 2013, 08:47:17 AM
Had that happen.  I had carpet.

Sorry to hear about that.. I shut the water valve off when I leave during the winter anymore. It could have been way worse for me. the water just missed the computer tower that was on the floor. Good thing my floor sloped like that :o

Yup, it had to be the cat Magicman. It payed, when that hot water was initially flowing it had to be a steam bath. Good thing they like water :D

Thank You Sponsors!