iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Built a base for my LT15 today

Started by b dukes, October 21, 2012, 09:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b dukes

I was finally able to find the time to finish the base for my LT15.  I had the steel cut to length already. Just a day of welding and then paint. Maybe this coming weekend I will have time to set the mill on it.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

dgdrls

Axle, hitch and lights and your Mobile   ;)

Really good looking work well done!
DGDrls

b dukes

Wish I had the extra money for that right now. But this is a good start in that direction.

customdave

Hey good job!!, the 15 will like it :)   Play safe...

Dave
Love the smell of sawdust

Tree Feller

Cody

Logmaster LM-1 Sawmill
Kioti CK 30 w/ FEL
Stihl MS-290 Chainsaw
48" Logrite Cant Hook
Well equipped, serious, woodworking shop

francismilker

Looks like a spittin' image of the one I made for my LT-10!  I just never got around to painting mine before the desire to start slicing logs got to me.  I figured the rust would add character anyway!

Mine is pretty heavy though.  I thought I'd be able to skid it around the place with an ATV but it's gonna take the tractor.  An axle is in the plans for me when I start moving it around. 

Great job and nice looking color.

"whatsoever thy hands finds to do; do it with thy might" Ecc. 9:10

WM LT-10supergo, MF-271 w/FEL, Honda 500 Foreman, Husq 550, Stihl 026, and lots of baling wire!

fishpharmer

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

WDH

Brady,

Very professional and impressive! 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

thecfarm

Yes,that does look good. A nice job. Just do the add on as you can. May find a deal on some things. Look for an old pop up camper for an axle.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Sixacresand

Looks Good, b dukes.  You do good work.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Leigh Family Farm

There are no problems; only solutions we haven't found yet.

Thank You Sponsors!