iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I'm still here

Started by tree-farmer, December 19, 2010, 03:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tree-farmer

I have not posted lately, but I still hang in the shadows. A lot of times I do not log on but just come  on as a visitor. This is by far the best site I go to, I have learned a lot of things without loosing any hide as I usually do when I go at something I do not know about.
It has been good to have a place to call home in recent weeks, wife went through brain surgery to remove a tumor behind her eyes (no cancer, thankfully) but still quite a life event for both of us. She is on the mend and it looks like a good outcome.
Thank you all for just being who you are being willing to share your lives and experiences.

Tree-farmer
Old doesn't bother me, its the ugly that's a real bummer.

Captain

Glad your wife is home for the holidays tree farmer.  Wishing her a speedy recovery and you and yours a safe and happy holiday season.

Captain

WH_Conley

Same here, hope she makes a speedy recovery.
Bill

SwampDonkey

Best wishes for your wife's recovery and Merry Christmas to the both of you.  :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

beenthere

Good to hear from you Tree-farmer.
Wish the best for you and your wife. Sounds like you both have been through a lot together. Glad to hear she is a winner in this life event.

We can count our blessings to have FF friends that we can share things with in the tough times as well as the good ones.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Bill Gaiche

tree-farmer, man thats seems to be a scarey operation. Great that no cancer was detected. Wishing her a speedy recovery. Hope you the best at taking care of both you and her. bg

Chuck White

Here's wishing the Mrs. the best of luck in a speedy recovery.

Takes a lot out of the spouse too, hope you're holding up.

Good to see you logged back in.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Tree Farmer,

My thoughts and prayers for your wife's full and fast recovery.

Herb

Thank You Sponsors!