iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

home made christmass presents

Started by 4woody, December 25, 2006, 10:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4woody

these presents were for mother in law, mother and helpers mother what are some of your presents pic.

DanG

Nice stuff 4woody! 8) 8)

How are you doing the tenons for your log bench legs?  I'm always looking for new ways to do things. ;D

I like the cedar rocker.  If I ever get my house built, I'll have 157 feet of porch, so I'm gonna need more than a couple of rockers.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

4woody

Thank you DanG the rocker took me an my freind about 8 hours the bench i can do in 1hour for the tenons i just round off the corners with a belt sander an use a 4 pond hamer an drivem in oh yeh for the hole in the slab i dont have a big enouh drill bit so i use a 1inch forster bit an a airchisal

4woody

I dint think I was the only one who made stuff for there loved ones I thought I woud see some nice stuff what happen

Furby

4woody

Robert Long

leweee

Welcome to the Forestry forum Robert. ;D
  Fine bunch of folks here that will make you feel right at home. ;)
just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

4woody

yeap the niceist folks an happy new years to all

Robert Long

Quote from: leweee on December 27, 2006, 05:09:05 PM
Welcome to the Forestry forum Robert. ;D
  Fine bunch of folks here that will make you feel right at home. ;)

Hello leweee;
Where is Lowbanks - What is your occupation and/or interest to be on foresty forum

Robert Long

urbanlumberinc

here's the bench I made for th
e inlaws for Christmas.  Wood is Russian Olive, with bocote accents

urbanlumberinc

And here's a birch fireplace mantle I did for my brother and sister inlaw

urbanlumberinc

And as if that wasn't enough here's the ponderosa pine bartop to go with the mantle (they just had their basement finished)

Thank You Sponsors!