iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Chainsaw chaps or pants question

Started by Old Greenhorn, November 14, 2018, 08:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Greenhorn

BTW, as a follow-up. I did wind up getting Elvex pants and I like them just fine. Been using them for about a year and a half now. They are a bit warm in the summer, but I don't cut on 90° days if I can help it and I wear them on any planned cutting days.  You get used to them after a while and when I quit for the day I am not anxious to get them off. For incidental cutting I use the chaps that I always have handy, but I prefer the pants for real work days. The chaps are so much hotter than the pants.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

John Mc

I had a pair of Husqvarna pants many years ago. They were quite a bit different design than what they are selling now. I liked them, but eventually outgrew them (and unfortunately, not because I'm growing "up" anymore.)

I've been thinking of trying to Pfanner Gladiator Ventilation pants for a while now. Unfortunately, the only option in my area is mail order. I'd really like to try them on first.
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

Thank You Sponsors!