iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Them Toxic Swedes

Started by Fla._Deadheader, May 21, 2004, 04:11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

etat

:D :D :D

Swede, it ain't the whole turtle ya get to shoot at!   It's just the tippy point of their little head stickin up!  I have eat turtle but these are just little innocent mud turtles, really don't think they'd be good eating., If you don't clean em out now and again they'll practically take over yer pond and eat to many of the little fishes  and the fish food that yer catfish need to feed on.  ;D

Hadn't ever been moose hunting, did help kill and eat a DANGEROUS ;D wild buffalo one time, but if I ever do go moose hunting I'll be sure and take a bicycle and a dozen roses for bait!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Stan

One time that Swede is gonna find out just how angry a spurned female moose can get.
I may have been born on a turnip truck, but I didn't just fall off.

Swede

Stan; There is 1 (one) thing I´m tinkinng about walking in the woods in summer. The female moose use to "park" her kid while she is going for eating. If you walk between the parked kid and the eating moose you need a good tree to climb!
It can be more dangerous than walking the woods in fall when the male mooses looks after their intrests. ::)

Some älg hunters can be dangerous too, they don´t stop hunting even if they need to be carryed to their place. Just totally blindness can stop a genuine hunter. So.............

A farmer was plowing his field i the fall. He heard a shot from the forest beside and the horse fell down dead. Then heard a wispering from the forest: Shall we shoot the kid to or save it for next year?

Swede.
Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19´, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)
Monkey Blades.Sold them too)
Jonsered 535/15\". Just cut firewood now.

etat

Swede, what other wild animals do ya ll have there.  Around here there's coons, possums, skunks, squirrel, deer, fox, rabbits coyote, armadillo, snakes, beaver, and fire ants.  I'm sure I'm leaving out or forgetting quite a few.
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Swede

Grandpa; Yes, I´ve heard about them BIG ants and your half-past-2-in-the-night-shootgun-ant hunting. We always have to listen to how much bigger evrything is in Amerika. ;D We also have ants but not that big and wild.
In south of Sweden we also have fox, rabbit, roe deer, hare, badger, squirrel, weasel, mink, rats, lynx and some wild boar. In the north there are also bear, wolverine and wolf. The reindeers isn´t realy wild animals, they are the laplanders. (Never ask a lapp how many reindeers he owns!)

Swede.
Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19´, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)

Swede

SwampDonkey; Who needs the bulls horns? ;) I can´t prove  them useful.

Swede.

etat

Swede, catching the 'bull by the horns' means you about done 'bit off more than you can chew'! :D

SwampDonkey

;D :D :D :D :D ;D

;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Stan

Fire ants here are classified as vermin, which means you are not restricted in the weaponry you use to attack them.  ;)
I may have been born on a turnip truck, but I didn't just fall off.

Thank You Sponsors!