iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I found a backhoe in my driveway!

Started by breederman, October 09, 2006, 09:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

breederman

A couple of years ago I was mentioning to a friend that I needed to lay some perf pipe  to ad on to my leach field.  Last night he shows up with a Kabota L35 that he hauled from his home in Kentucky, and says I'll be back to pick it up on Thursday. :)   
   So I've been learning to run a backhoe this afternoon.  The only experiance I have was a long time ago for about an hour.  I'm doing ok now but I sure am glad It's out back where nobody can see me doing "the herkey jerkey"! :-[
Together we got this !

scsmith42

Wow - Everybody needs friends like that!  By the time you're done, you'll have the controls down pat.  Enjoy!

Scott
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

sawguy21

I could have a lot of fun with one of those. 'Course the municipality and the neighbours might have other ideas. :)
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Coon

Where's da pics??????  Or are ya to embarrased to show us your mess????
:o :o :D :D

Brad.
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

breederman

I am not pictorial enabled. :( Need to work  on that.  The mess ain't too bad in fact it is easier than I thought to keep the grade. But I would sure complain if I was paying someone by the hour to go as slow as me.  Found one big rock that I finally went around.It was about three feet down over a foot thick and must be as big as the house,gave up before I found all the edges. >:(
Together we got this !

mike_van

Lucky guy - All I found in my driveway was the new phone book -  >:(
I was the smartest 16 year old I ever knew.

asy

Quote from: mike_van on October 10, 2006, 06:17:53 AM
All I found in my driveway was the new phone book -  >:(

At least you can use that to order a backhoe :D

asy :D

PS: Always look on the bright side of life..  hehe
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Burlkraft

Breederman.....

I read this thread before I went to bed last night and when I got up there wasn't a backhoe in my driveway :'( :'( :'(
Why not just 1 pain free day?

amberwood

I was hoping a forwarder might have appeared overnight...no such luck.

DTR
MS460 Magnum
MS250
DAF CF85-430
ASV RC-85 track loader

breederman

The only problem is the backhoe fairy is an indian giver! :D  it will disappear on Thursday.  I know its not a dream because of the rocks that are now on my back yard. :(   Any body have the number of the york rake fairy?
Together we got this !

Burlkraft

Why not just 1 pain free day?

submarinesailor

DanG

Maybe Mike-Van could look it up for ya. ;D :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Thank You Sponsors!