iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New phone, first video at the pond!!

Started by Jeff, July 25, 2022, 10:10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

doc henderson

Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

terrifictimbersllc

DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Jeff

My daughter's friend Joe gave me the decoys for my birthday for the pond. I wanted to show him I put them in, but knowing me, with a spin. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Old Greenhorn

Apparently even those decoys can fly. I guess that's why most folks hang a weight on them so they don't lose them. :D ;D
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

jb616

I was expecting the theme from "Jaws" and missing ducks :)

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Texas Ranger

A fella gave me a bag of decoys, old, some would not float long, but, had a forester friend with a pool in his back yard.  Some one put a plastic flamingo behind the pool.  His wife got up one morning and looked out, without her glasses, and excitedly woke him up to see the bird.  We had a good laugh over that, and over the next few days I would heave a decoy into his swimming pool (cement pond).  He said later that she was not happy on the second decoy, said some one was making fun of her.  Of course.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Thank You Sponsors!