iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Current Forum Poll

Started by CHARLIE, June 21, 2004, 07:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furby

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

old3dogg

I was eating a ham and cheese sandwich the day I got nailed with 480 volts.
I ran a grounding rod across all 3 legs of a plate breaker when I was cleaning an RF transformer.The breaker was "off" but the main power supply wasnt.It blew me back about 10 feet,knocked me out and blinded me for about 30 minutes.The response from the "guy who should have known better"?
"Gee.Darn good thing you wasnt standing in water!"
Hey Rockey-J.I put in some food for you! ;D

Bruce_A

ck;  I am newlywed enough that I took my lady dancing this weekend not once but twice.  And this after working all day.  Hit the hay last night at about 1:30 am and was up at 5:30 headed to my favorite auction.  After 8:00 pm here now and the 10 hours sleep I have had the last three days is starting to catch up with me. By the way, I am 55 years old and been married to my lady for almost 26 years.  Cloning still doesn't sound to bad.

etat

:D :D :D :D :DI hear ya Bruce, I hear ya!!!!  Just havin a little fun. Me, I only been married 22 years and going strong, but I still don't think two would be a good idea, for me at least!!!!  Lord have mercy, I just KNOW they'd gang up on me and I'd NEVER get no peace!!!!!!!! :)
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Bruce_A

I guess it would keep a man busy job hunting for a second job for more than one woman, but think of the fun.

ARKANSAWYER

Quote   Some of this bio corn may produce a strain that we can not digest nor our live stock and insects have no use for it and can not kill it.  This Kudzu Corn will overtake us and be our doom.  This could be the end of grits. :(  
Grits is food and already in here. ;D
ARKANSAWYER

Thank You Sponsors!