iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

5"+ and still snowin'

Started by redpowerd, April 05, 2004, 12:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redpowerd

not quite five inches here, but nearby tupper lake reported that this morning, been snowing for allmost two days straight.
nice and SCHLOPPY! ::)
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

J_T

Keep it  8) It sunny an in the high 60's here ;D
Jim Holloway

old3dogg

Spring is a long time coming this year.Hope when it does get nice out it stays nice.I wouldnt care if I didnt see rain until July!
Nice and sunny here today but only in the 30's and very windy.
Its gotta get nice before Saturday for the Easter egg hunt.My wife has said something about 55 or more kids!!!!

Corley5

Chilly sunshine here.  Snow?  Better you than me ;) ;D ;D :) :)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

ADfields

That was last week hear. >:(  This week is looking wet and muddy.   The trees just don't know what to do this year. ???   It should in the 50's with lows at night around 35 this time of year hear but not this time. ::)
Andy

redpowerd

the sun broke out just as it died off, very strange looking sunset.

tomorry its gunna be 50 and sunny, EXTRA SCHLOPPY 8)
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD

karl

Still snowing here- must be 8" or so. Been blowing around and filling in the mud ruts- stepped in one today and threw my back out AGAIN!! >:( expecting up to 8 more tonight (please God have Mercy!) ! I hope when I get up tomorrow it is 75 degrees and raining hot water ;D Oh well, I still have shopwork and firewood to wrap inside where it is warm and dry 8)
"I ask for wisdom and strength, Not to be superior to my brothers, but to be able to fight my greatest enemy, myself"  - from Ojibwa Prayer.

redpowerd

sounds like your gettin the rest of our stuff. we proly got that, but its been so windy, drifts are gettin knee deep. enjoy! ;D
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD

etat

Snow in april?  You have GOT to be kidding me.  brrrrrr, it'd freeze me just thinking about it!!!  
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

redpowerd

brrrrr is right, we just ripped 500 square feet of insulation down from the ceiling of the cabin for work, and have nothing to burn the stash of next years wet maple with but wet pine. pipes were just a bit froze this mornin. sheell warm right up today, gotta love passive solar heat
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD

ADfields

Man I would be ta chopping up the kitchen table! :o
Andy

redpowerd

:Dit wasnt long ago that oak was upright in a field.
i did manage to burn the limbs. ;D
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD

ADfields

I had enough of them mornings that ya cant get out of the frozen house fast enough, :'( got to go hug some cows at the barn ta get warmed up.  :-*   Best thing about them DanG cows on a winter morning is they are steamy warm! ;) :D :D
Andy

redpowerd

and they LOVE your cold hands :o :D :D
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD

Thank You Sponsors!