iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Classic leaking?

Started by petefrom bearswamp, November 15, 2013, 09:37:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

petefrom bearswamp

Coxy,
haven't found the leak yet but haven't been looking as I am in the deer hunting mode right now.
Pete
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

coxy

ya know what u mean think I put 200 miles on my feet this week end  and saw maybe 30 does but one monster buck that got away  :'( :'(  good luck hunting

petefrom bearswamp

Dont know why, but the leak has stopped.
Haven't had to add water for month now.
Pete
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Dave Shepard

Could the water be evaporating during low heat demand, and that stopped with colder weather?
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

r.man

More likely sealed itself and probably temporarily. Had two different ones do that. In my experience a small leak will be worse when the stove is hot.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

David-L

My leak was the isolation flange valve valve body ( pin hole ). i scrape sides and empty ashes alot as they are caustic. Ran the ph and nitrile test today and the pink stayed at 23 drops for more than a minute which means the water is good to go. -4 outside right now. no leaks please. Those valves I noticed were made overseas and you no where.

David l
In two days from now, tomorrow will be yesterday.

coxy

good hope it stays that way for the winter   but be care full it don't get bigger all in one shot    it is -15below out now :o     wood stove working over time

Thank You Sponsors!