iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Not bad after a day in this heat.

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, July 17, 2015, 07:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Came home from the mill....its still in the high 90's.
The wife has me an ICE COLD slice of Watermelon on a plate and Andy Griffith on TV.
Love my wife and a watching a cow walk in boots.  :D

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Dave Shepard

I learned something new today. Goats don't take their shoes off in the house. :D I've got a watermelon at home I'm going to slice up. food6
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Dave Shepard on July 17, 2015, 08:07:46 PM
I learned something new today. Goats don't take their shoes off in the house. :D

I was embarrassed to take my shoes off....haven't trimmed my hoofs in a couple weeks.  :)

SawyerBrown

I didn't know goats like Andy Griffith.  Must be Aunt Baa.
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

4x4American

Good idea!!  I forgot I had a watermelon to slice up!
Boy, back in my day..

WDH

Is that a jar of pickles on that awesome coffee table?
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on July 17, 2015, 09:16:43 PM
Is that a jar of pickles on that awesome coffee table?

Kerosine Pickles.  :D :D :D :D :D Won 1st place.  :D :D :D :D :D :D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: SawyerBrown on July 17, 2015, 08:30:56 PM
I didn't know goats like Andy Griffith.  Must be Aunt Baa.

Good 1.... :D

Dan_Shade

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

4x4American

Anyone else cut up their water melon just like sawing a log? slab it, gut the slabs, take some flitches, edge them, square it up into a cant, and dice it up into dimensional watermelon
Boy, back in my day..

Magicman

I have a nice one in the frig that will get sliced today.   food6
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: 4x4American on July 18, 2015, 08:07:49 AM
Anyone else cut up their water melon just like sawing a log? slab it, gut the slabs, take some flitches, edge them, square it up into a cant, and dice it up into dimensional watermelon

I tried but I kept busting them with the clamp. 🍉

4x4American

:D  once you get past the clamp, dont push the debarker in too hard...
Boy, back in my day..

Magicman

Thanks for the reminder.  I cut that ice cold watermellon this afternoon.   food6
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on July 18, 2015, 05:29:27 PM
Thanks for the reminder.  I cut that ice cold watermellon this afternoon.   food6

Thick on one end, thin on the other.  :D :D :D :D

21incher

My wife only lets me eat seedless ones in the house. My dog loves it so much she starts drolling when we cut one. :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: 21incher on July 18, 2015, 07:21:24 PM
My wife only lets me eat seedless ones in the house. My dog loves it so much she starts drolling when we cut one. :)

I have a dog too. Emma will sit there and droll a puddle of slobber watching me eat anything.  :D

4x4American

same here, and you know why they do it, right?  it's in hopes that you will slip on it and drop what you're eating so that they can get it  ;)
Boy, back in my day..

Thank You Sponsors!