iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Over due pics!!!

Started by AtLast, June 08, 2005, 10:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AtLast

I appologize for the delay in posting of pics..but not only due the lack of ability to read HOW to post pics...time too has been a factor....just thought you might enjoy pics...after all we are guys and VERY visual creatures... :D...anyway....hope you like the pics

This was a job we did for a DDS that used the wood to do his floor, desk, chair and other office furniture...we filled this truck 3 times...note the sage in the truck...we WORKED IT!!!...This was Black Walnut

This was a job we did for a custom WW'er, note the logs in back ground and the trailer that we filled 2 times PLUS the wood on the ground

Even the clients LOVED working with us....of course the man stands while the woman works...OPPS!!!...did I say that???!!!

Rockn H

AtLast, that's some nice pics.  That's a good stack of logs in the back ground.  Did yall saw all of'em?

hillbilly

Go big blue ;),
       Those ae some pretty good pics you have there ,my wife likes the one w/the woman doing all the work.
            Ive had my baker now for almost 2 monthes and havent had time to even cut a board on it yet.I'm letting her rest before we go into battle ;D
hillbilly

Thank You Sponsors!