iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The Weather 2021

Started by Ianab, December 31, 2020, 11:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

70's F weather up this way all week. :)

The moose hunt is on up here for 5 days and she's a bit warm for that. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

chevytaHOE5674

Frost warning here tonight. Sunday it hit 90° UP here, Monday night the low was 38°. Highs have been in the 50s and 60s since the weekend. Been getting good doses of rain, has a long ways to go to replenish all the subsoil moisture that was lost though, but ill take every drop. 

thecfarm

Yes on the warm moose hunt. Stepson got a moose a few years back. They had to move quick and get it on ice.
I saw 76° on the van thermometer yesterday.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

thecfarm

66° here this morning.  That is warm this time of day.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

doc henderson

we are 63 now.  good morning Ray.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

thecfarm

Good Morning to you too!!

HemlockKing

75 later, was 75 and sunny yesterday, it sure don't feel the same though. A 75 day in summer vs in fall, it feels colder even though the temps are the same? Not sure what it is. 
A1

Old Greenhorn

58 here this morning. High today is supposed to not quite hit 70, but sunny with a 5 MPH breeze. Perfect working day it looks like, and I was supposed to go cut trees, but I forgot I have a 'thing' with the wife, so will lose most of the day on that. We got just under 2" of rain yesterday and another 0.8" overnight. This should help keep the skeeters healthy. ;D
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

SwampDonkey

Was 62F this morning and now 75F, been a mist once in awhile and sun at times. Windy out. Rain coming tonight into tomorrow.

We decided to purchase a new washer today, the old one is 20 years old and getting squeaky and out of balance. ;D Seen some nice maple rockers there coming out of Quebec, almost brought one home to. But we have two now. Much prefer a rocking chair over foamed furniture. We have 2 oak rockers now. They don't loosen up with wood heat all winter, so well made. ;)

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

HemlockKing

Was 73 here all day. Cloudy now. Good day for working. Other than finding out that someone’s been helping them self to hunting on my land, littering carrot bags, and cutting down trees. No more.

You gotta watch your stuff or people will mess you around. Never did like people.
A1

beenthere

Quote from: SwampDonkey on September 24, 2021, 03:29:37 PM
Was 62F this morning and now 75F, been a mist once in awhile and sun at times. Windy out. Rain coming tonight into tomorrow.

We decided to purchase a new washer today, the old one is 20 years old and getting squeaky and out of balance. ;D Seen some nice maple rockers there coming out of Quebec, almost brought one home to. But we have two now. Much prefer a rocking chair over foamed furniture. We have 2 oak rockers now. They don't loosen up with wood heat all winter, so well made. ;)
"we".. Hmmm.. ?
SD get hitched?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

SwampDonkey

Nothing that serious. :D Did some housing consolidation 3 years ago, built new house on the farm and moved ma in. ;)

SwampDonkey

Heavy rain here and a light show awhile ago. Still raining, not as hard, 62F.

thecfarm

I have 55° at 5:30 am. Another warm night. This will have stop soon.

sawguy21

This is unreal! 28C here, 83F, which is mighty warm for late September. We should be getting fog and light frost by now. Great for the grain and corn harvest what there is of it, we haven't had a decent rain this year.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

SwampDonkey

65F here this morning. Had bedroom window up all night and still 77F in there. Where did the cold front go? ::)

SwampDonkey

Well, here comes more rain. Rainfall warning for the area today. Well, it ain't snow at least. :snowball:

SwampDonkey

I doubt it could rain any harder here, 1-1/4" here so far this morning. I can barely see out. :D

SwampDonkey

2" here today so far. Had 1-3/4" rain yesterday.

thecfarm

So you're the one that got the rain yesterday. I guess the weather guys was off many miles with that report. Down my way we was suppose to get a bunch of rain. Sun was out for most of the day here. Rained in the night.

SwampDonkey

2-1/4" rain and still falling............

HemlockKing

Rained so hard here and was going around the house looking for leaks. Pounded the roof. 
A1

SwampDonkey

Red float marks the amount. When it ended it was a little bit above the 4-1/4" mark after this photo.

Clearing away now.

thecfarm

That is some rain in a short amount of time.
45° here now. Still no frost in sight.

SwampDonkey

Was 45F here this morning and got to 65F I think.

Temp is going to drop Wednesday with temps in the 50's for highs.

Haven't had any frost here yet either. The squash vines are as green as they would be in June, peppers plants to.

Thank You Sponsors!