iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

It comes in 3's

Started by Bruno of NH, July 14, 2021, 05:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno of NH

The transmission went in Sheila's 2011 GMC truck , washing machine went , and my sister's dog that I dog sat knocked Sheila down and hurt her legs right before an important job interview. 
One step forward 2 steps back  :D I'm getting used to it now. 
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

mike_belben

Hang in there bruno, really does come in 3s. 
Praise The Lord

Bruno of NH

Mike
Sometimes I think the God Lord is getting back at me for my youth  :)
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

mike_belben

Then get on your knees before he puts you there.  Get humble or get humbled. 
Praise The Lord

Old Greenhorn

Well it's said that the good Lord doesn't give you more than you can handle. Trucks can be fixed, I hope Sheila heals up quick and has no lasting effects.
 Lately I have been trying to figure out what's wrong with me. No energy, no motivation, depressed, can't sleep well, and things seem pointless. Wish I had something to point at that I could fix. Every day gets a little better as long as another shoe doesn't drop. 
All any of us can do is keep our heads down and lean into it. Tomorrow is another day. Just keep moving forward.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Cedarman

OG, when you were cutting the mushroom logs, you seemed full of vigor and ready to go.  I think it was because you really looked forward to the whole process. Now that it is over, do you have something else to look forward to doing.  I know that when I have something tomorrow that I want to do, I have no problem getting out of bed in the morning and being ready to go. Doesn't matter if it is work, play, people coming to visit, grandkids coming, 4 wheel trip, a good restaurant, just practicing retirement drinking coffee with a friend.  I look forward for them.  A cold dreary day with nothing special to do makes me want to stay in bed and let someone else handle the world.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Old Greenhorn

OH, I have plenty to do everyday, I just don't feel like doing it. In fact I have too much to do and things I am behind on and maybe am feeling overwhelmed a little. Maybe it's just recovery from the previous task I don't know, and this depressing weather. There are some things hanging over my head that seem to keep me in the dumps. But I got a full night's sleep last night and am off to a better start today. I'll work out of it like we all do, I just gotta put my shoulder to it.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Resonator

"If your going through hell, keep going."

- Winston Churchill
Under bark there's boards and beams, somewhere in between.
Cuttin' while its green, through a steady sawdust stream.
I'm chasing the sawdust dream.

Proud owner of a Wood-Mizer 2017 LT28G19

Stephen1

OG , sorry to hear that. Sometimes when we get over whelmed it makes it hard . Maybe some blood work or a check up with your DR? A few years ago, I was so lethargic , I told the DR., she ordered blood work and found Vitamin B was very very low. I recieved Vitamin B shots in the arm every week for 6 months. WOW after the 2nd shot. I was the energiser bunny compared to what I had been. 
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

Peter Drouin

Count your blessings. A lot of people live in cardboard boxes on the street.
When bad things happen to you it's from satan.
 Good comes from The farther.
Sometimes I have to tell all the bad demons to leave my house and land in Jesus's name, And it all works out by the next day. The truck won't fix itself but no more stuff happens.
And ask to show me the way. 8)
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

mike_belben

Yeah we do quite a lot of that around here.  We live in a fancy cardboard box and the tornadoes go around us. Praise the Lord. 
Praise The Lord

mike_belben

Fun fact of the day for anyone not aware.. the saying "it comes in threes' is literally biblical.  Jesus gets baptized and immediately is linked up with the father in heaven.  The holy spirit leads him directly to satan on purpose for 40 days of tempting in the wilderness.  Dont think your bad luck is an accident.  Its a test. 

Satan makes 3 attempts at breaking jesus then flees.  Youve just got to endure and tell him to pith off. Ive decided who i will serve.  
Praise The Lord

barbender

I have to be careful to not get overwhelmed. Good stuff, bad stuff, medium stuff it doesn't really matter. When I get too much going on I can feel the frustration levels start to rise. I've learned over the years that when that happens, it's time to back off on a few things and keep plugging away on the things I can't. I've suffered literal mental breakdowns in the past, when I didn't know what was causing my issues. Not a good place to be. One foot in front of the other...
Too many irons in the fire

21incher

It comes in 3s but after the third I understand the next five years are trouble free.  Hope Shelia is recovering quickly. 
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Bruno of NH

Sheila is feeling a little better,the truck is at the transmission shop for a rebuild it was the cheapest option.
Ordered a new laundry center waiting for it to come in and get delivered.
Now if only the rain would stop  :D
There goes my money I saves for my new edger  :)

Nebraska

Temporary  setback Bruno. Glad to hear it's coming  back together. :)

mike_belben

smiley_thumbsup

Beats recovering from a triple bypass. Or not recovering from one. 

Hang in there bud
Praise The Lord

Bruno of NH

Mike 
You are so right.

mike_belben

Twice a day, like (broken) clockwork.  

;D
Praise The Lord

Thank You Sponsors!