iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Log across a stream

Started by beenthere, October 15, 2021, 11:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beenthere

Some great short videos of a log crossing showing a variety of critters. 

The Original Log Year IV 8/2020-9/2021 - YouTube
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

doc henderson

Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

SwampDonkey

I liked the bear that fell in and was glomming for the log and the heron fishing. :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Roxie

That was posted just 14 hours ago and it is AMAZING!  Never would have guessed the mountains of Pennsylvania had that much diversity of wildlife!  As I watched it, I was saying out loud "is that a fisher, is that a bobcat?"  Then the scroll at the end confirmed it!  The bald eagle was breathtaking and the ducks adorable. 

Thank you Beenthere!  
Say when

Machinebuilder

Dave, Woodmizer LT15, Husqvarna 460 and Stihl 180, Bobcat 751, David Brown 770, New Holland TN60A

Ron Scott

Great video! Great wildlife action.
~Ron

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

jb616

Very nice, the little Bobcat was cool and I would have NEVER guessed that a turkey would cross a creek on a log....

sawguy21

It brightened my day too, I never tire of watching wildlife.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

aigheadish

Very cool! 

I think it's funny that a lot of those critters have a similar reaction as we do to a slippery surface- "Wa-wa-whoa, ha!"
New Holland LB75b, Husqvarna 455 Rancher, Husqvarna GTH52XLS, Hammerhead 250, Honda VTX1300 for now and probably for sale (let me know if you are interested!)

Jeff

Here is my version from my trail cam set at lous awhile back.

The Life of a Cabbage - YouTube
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Stephen1

I like the zoom shots.
Both good videos.
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

JJ

proof..  nobody or any creature likes cabbage
smiley_airfreshener

Thank You Sponsors!