iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Started by LeeB, January 01, 2006, 01:11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeeB

A very happy, healthy and prosperous new year to all. Hope nobody has a bad head this morning.  :D As always seems to be with me, I had to work, so no party for me. LeeB
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Tom

Happy New Year to you too.

I'm a calm partier, so no worries.   :D

jpgreen

Happy New Year to everyone on this forum, that I've found to be a good group of folks!

it's also my wedding anniversary...   ::) ......;D

-95 Wood-Mizer LT40HD 27 Hp Kawasaki water cooled engine-

old3dogg

Happy New Year everyone!

I hope 2006 turns out a lot better than 2005 did for me. If not? Im already planning for 2007! ;D

Roxie

Happy Anniversary jpgreen!!   8)

Happy New Year Everyone!  I got all slopped up on NyQuil last night, but I'm feeling MUCH better today!   :D
Say when

PawNature

Happy New Year to all. Only night of the year wife and I take off and get a room and just spend time with ourselves.
GOVERMENT HAS WAY TO MUCH CONTROL OVER OUR LIVES!!!!

sprucebunny

Happy New Year, everyone  smiley_jester

Kisses all around !!!  :-* :-*
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

sawwood

Happy New Year to all the FF Members. No i was in bed by 11:00 PM
but did hear all the noise at 12pm. Wishing all a better year then 2005.

Sawwood
Norwood M4 manual mill, Solar Kiln, Woodmaster
18" planer/molder

Burlkraft

Happy New Year Everyone 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I hope this year is MUCH better than last for everyone...especially our for our friends in the hurricane zone ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I hope none of you have to have knee surgery, or falls off a roof or even has to say goodbye to any of your friends :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Goodwill to all smiley_thumbsup_grin smiley_thumbsup_grin smiley_thumbsup_grin smiley_thumbsup_grin
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Max sawdust

Happy New Year and good health to all on members of this great forum.
Max 8)
True Timbers
Cedar Products-Log & Timber Frame Building-Milling-Positive Impact Forestscaping-Cut to Order Lumber

Dana

Happy New Year everyone, and thank you all for making this such an interesting site to belong to.
Grass-fed beef farmer, part time sawyer

karl

Wishing the best year yet to all
"I ask for wisdom and strength, Not to be superior to my brothers, but to be able to fight my greatest enemy, myself"  - from Ojibwa Prayer.

theonlybull

happy new years everyone....

i would got some sleep, if my 2yo daughter didn't decied to get up at 1am for the night  :o
Keith Berry & Son Ltd.
machine work and welding

ronwood

Happy New Years to all!!

Ron
Sawing part time mostly urban logs -St. Louis/Warrenton, Mo.
LT40HG25 Woodmizer Sawmill
LX885 New Holland Skidsteer

farmerdoug

Happy New Year!! 8) 8)

May we all have a safe and prosperses new year. :)

Farmerdoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

sawman

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EACH AND EVERYONE MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL
'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

TimberGhost

Happy New Year everyone hope the new year brings only the best to you and your families!!!

~TG~
~TG~

maple flats

Happy New year everyone. May this be the best year you've ever had.
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Jodi

Happy New Year Everybody!!!

hiya

Happt new year everone.
since we live on top of a hill, my wife and I sat on the front porch on the swing and watched the fire works. We could watch 180 deg. lasted about 15 min. It was a little chilley so had to sit close to stay warm 8) 8).
Richard
RichardinMd.

Corley5

Happy New Year!!!  We went out with my parents for dinner last night.  All you can eat King Crab has become a New Years Eve tradition 8)  I was in bed for the eleven o'clock news and weather and that's as far as I made it.  Woke up this morning and it's 2006.  Gotta get used to writing that date now.  I was just getting 2005 down ::)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Saki

Corley5 I am with you, love them crab legs. Got a nice new little buffetthat has them and shrimp,and a bunch of other goodies for about 10 bucks head on Friday nights. Didn't eat any on new years eve, but I sure put a serious hurt on em on Friday. I also sacked out after the news. Figured 2006 would manage to get here whether I was up to welcome it in or not. Hope everyone has a good new year.

katie-did

8)Happy New Year Everyone! 8)
2006 is going to be a GREAT ONE!
Always think Positive!!!!!
Part Timer's Boss & CFO smiley_angel01_halo

BrandonTN

I thoroughly enjoy reading the threads on here...Happy New Year to all of you! and a thank you to those who keep this place up.  God bless '06!
Forester, Nantahala National Forest

Thank You Sponsors!