iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Forestry Forum Pig Roast

Started by submarinesailor, January 31, 2006, 07:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

submarinesailor

Ok, Ok, Ok,

I looked all over the calendar for the date(s) of the Pig Roast and couldn't find it.  So give it up.  What's the date so I can go ahead and schedule it with all my bosses - the wife, kids and job boss?

Bruce

Troy

There used to be a counter at the top of the page listing how many days and hours til the pig roast.  We need it back.
Peterson ATS 8" 27hp

Jeff

That was the extra counter. There has always been a counter to your left under the sponsors. :)  Take a look at the sponsors on the way donw to the counter.

August 5th.  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Troy

Peterson ATS 8" 27hp

submarinesailor

To quote Troy, "Got it".  Will reserve the hotel as soon as I clear it with the "BOSSES".

Bruce

Shawn

Will it be Pot Luck. I make a mean batch of beans. So good your wives will curse me on Aug 6th.
Shawn...
Change is part of the design process.

Admit nothing, Deny everything, Make counter-accusations

Norm

It is Shawn but Jeff has made me the official pot luck pre tester. You'll have to send me a big batch to make sure it's up to his standards. ;D

And while I'm thinking of it he insisted Delcy send up a couple of cheese cakes to make sure their still up to par too. :D

Stump Jumper

sure norm you want it sent us mail ,ups ,fed x, DHL,or MPH this afternoon 
;D  :D
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Thank You Sponsors!