iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

E2300 Controller Failure

Started by MudBud, December 27, 2014, 10:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MudBud

Hey guys, been quite a while since I have been on here.  Came home tonight to find the controller for the E2300 wood model blinking and beeping with what looks like 3 zeros on it.  I will call them smaller case 0's, meaning take the digital number 8 and cut it in half and the lower portion is what I am seeing.  Still have power to the unit, not a fuse issue.  No blower nor solenoids open.  No problem with recirculation through the Taco pumps.

Any ideas?  Did I lose a controller?

Thanks, Keith

stratford 50

Not sure, could it be low water level switch has failed, research that on the forum, might give you the answer. You can by- pass the water level switch and keep on running

MudBud

Thanks, that was my first thought.  I know I am ok with the water level.  How do you bypass the sensor? Pull the leads and tie them together?

stratford 50

That's what I did on my neighbors furnace and it worked fine.

MudBud

Thanks, worked like a charm.  Unplug the double pink wire connector from the pink/brown connector and then Jump the pink and brown wire that is for the low water level probe in the connector.  Beeps for a few seconds and the system restarts with no issue.  Wait until the spring to get a new probe.

Thanks!

Thank You Sponsors!