iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

the bangor show

Started by snowstorm, May 15, 2015, 04:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowstorm

i dont think there was as many people there as years past. the $10 hamburger i bought was raw and went into the dumpster. i saw quite a few people that i know. and i did get to meet the owner of keto from finland. mr ketonen. he said it was his first time in maine. erkki the vp of quadco had emailed me saying that mr ketonen would be there. i told him to make sure that erkki takes him out for a lobster dinner. you cant come to maine without having lobster.            i asked the oregon factory rep about my chain grinder and why it will not grind r and l cutters the same length. he says the tags are marked wrong on the vice. he says put the vice angle at 0 put a credit card in the vice pull the wheel down the card should line up with the center of the bolt that holds the wheel on. then it will grind bolth sides the same. and yes all the parts are sourced from china even tho it says made in Italy                                           

thecfarm

Sorry I missed you snowstorm. I will be there tomorrow at the Logrite booth at noon.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

brendonv

I enjoyed it. We were going to stay tonite but decided to go
Home. We will definitely go again in the future.
"Trees live a secret life only revealed to those that climb them"

www.VorioTree.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vorio-Tree-Experts-LLC/598083593556636

Thank You Sponsors!