iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Went to the Woodsman's Field Days

Started by HiTech, August 21, 2016, 07:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HiTech

in Boonville and it was HOT!!! Hottest I think I ever saw it. Got what supplies I needed and left. Walking around I couldn't help but see some very huge machines. I was thinking I wouldn't want those payments in today's market. When the Paper Mills were up and running life was good. Not many left in the Northeast. I even hear the chip business is on shaky ground. Well anyway it was hot up there. lol I just want to thank all the young people for manning the UTV's and getting you and your purchases to your vehicle. They do a great job.

petefrom bearswamp

Exactly why I didnt go hi Tech too hot
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

xalexjx

I didn't even bother going kept right on cutting wood
Logging and Processed Firewood

dgdrls

I was pleasantly surprised, not bad at all, Good breeze most of the time.
It was much warmer down in Rome and in Central NY.
Nice show, nice vendors, good visit at the Logrite Tent

D

coxy

the hottest was in the metal barns had to 100 or more in them  funny thing my wife called me about an hour ago (she is up state ny at a wedding )and said they declined my credit card and had to use hers  :D :D and wanted to know how much I spent yesterday    :-X :-X  now I know where my spare card went  ;D

jwilly3879

Just got back. Arrived at 10 am just as the rain started and left at 2 pm just after it started to pour. All in all we had a good time in spite of getting soaked on the way back to the truck. Bought a set of ring chains and a bunch of chains and bars for the store. Also ate some great food and saw a bunch of friends.

coxy

cjs had a good deal on chain 10.99 a loop got 90 of them

loggerman1959

Been going to the field days my whole life ( I live in Boonville ) , I honestly think this is the only rain I remember was on sunday . Traditionally its always hot and sunny for the events . Hats off to the competitors , the rain didn't slow them down a bit . Got some real nice deals at the Comstock tent , all in all its a really well run event .

coxy

I bought a new saw from  Comstock  8) 8)

Thank You Sponsors!