iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Husky 562xp

Started by jd540b, August 29, 2012, 09:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jd540b

Just bought a 562XP-so far I really like it.  Light weight but good power.  Anyone else have one and have an opinion of it?

JOE.G

I tried one out at the dealer that had a18 Inch bar on it and a Oregon chain unsure which model. That saw was the smoothest saw I have used and it cut very well, I was cutting Maple with it. I just bought one this week should be here this week and it has some work done to it can't wait to try it.
Husqvarna 562XP Woods Ported .025 pop up MM
Husqvarna Rancher 55 2005
Husqvarna 450 Anniversary Edition 2010
STIHL 009 1998
STIHL HT 131 Pole Saw 2012
STIHL FS 110 R Trimmer 2010
STIHL BR 600 Magnum Blower 2012

HiTech

Bought one at the Woodsman Field Days in Boonville with a 20" and 24" inch bar. 3/8" chain .058" drivers. It is nose heavy with the 24" on. It has nice balance with the 20". Haven't even started it up yet. Not cutting right now. Giving the C4 some tender loving care. Put new seals and bearings in two wheels, new lines to the winch, "Gearmatic 119", rebuilt the master control, had one ram fixed that was leaking on the blade, had the side cover off the winch and blew all the rust and dust out, fixed the parking brake linkage the way it was supposed to be. Oil & Filter change and some grease and it should be ready to go. Will have to tighten the chains a little. Checked the tire pressures...made sure there was 30 psi in them. Getting a new muffler for it. It has been in the woods for two years so it needed a little TLC. lol Great little machine, wouldn't trade it for anything else. If I ever get one of those new fangled cameras I will put some pics on here. I would almost guarantee there isn't another one like this one.

Thank You Sponsors!