Christmas Contest Value Packs

Started by Mike_P., January 04, 2008, 04:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike_P.

To all of you that won Value Packages in the Christmas contest, we sent them out yesterday via Priority Mail.  I would expect that everyone should receive them by the middle part of next week. 

Thanks for participating and I hope that the folks that receive them are please with Rust Reaper.

Mike

sgtmaconga

Measure twice cut once

metalspinner

I took Jim the pack of Rust Reaper he won in the Christmas Contest today.  As I pulled in he was having trouble disassembling a part of his blade guide.  What perfect timing!

I told him about the contest and he was very happy that not only did I think of him but that there are great people out there willing to give to perfect stangers. I told him that the FF family are not stangers really because many of us are in the same boat - career and interest wise.  And that he would fit right in with us when he has a chance to get online.

Well, here is an action shot...

And a beauty shot... :) :)

When I pulled in he had the torch out trying to break this bond loose - to no avail.  He also had other cans of stuff kicking around that did no good.  A couple of drops of Rust Reaper and a couple minutes of small talk broke that bolt loose with no problem! 8) 8)

Again, thanks to Jeff, the FF, and all the sponsers for a great contest and a wonderful place to hang out. :)
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

beenthere

Reminds me, I've given all my samples away, and need to order some more.

Mike
Can we get the small bottle and directions in a sample pack?

I was reminded yesterday too, when I stopped by my welder with a project. He was trying to get a bolt out, and a gear off a snowblower shaft. I said I had what he needed for that...he just grinned and I could tell he didn't really believe me. When I pick up the project, I'll have my bottle along.  :) :) :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Mike_P.

Metalspinner:  That's a great success story with photos too!  I'm glad that it worked so well for you and Jim.  Thanks for posting the results.

Beenthere:  That's a sad situation (no samples) to be in.  We can put together any kind of package.  Are you thinking of the "1-ouncer" with an 8" x 11" instruction sheet?  We could put that together with the green card telling about Rust Reaper in a plastic bag with the bottle.

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Mike