iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Swamp Logger will be at the Mid South Forestry Equipment Show. Sept. 17-18,2010

Started by fishpharmer, September 04, 2010, 02:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishpharmer

The show is at Starkville, MS.   I would like to go at least one day.

http://www.midsouthforestry.org/index.html

Deadline for Registration: Noon, Friday, September 10
Online Pre-Registration

$10-Available at this website beginning June 2010
Name badges will be available at the registration table at the show.
Registration at the Show

$15
Show registration includes:

* Two-day access to all demonstrations and continuing education events
    * Show parking
    * Spouse and children (under 18 years of age)

Hope to see you there.
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

wwsjr

I did my registration on line this morning for $10.00. I plan to be there both days. I can't find my Forum cap, but I will watch to see yours. Last year I assisted at the WM Demo, one of the guys had to return to GA due to a death in the family. This is usually a big show with equipment operating in the MS State Tree Farm area.

See you there.

Willie
Retired US Army, Full Time Sawyer since 2001. 2013 LT40HD Super with 25HP 3 Phase, Command Control with Accuset2. ED26 WM Edger, Ford 3930 w/FEL, Prentice Log Loader. Stihl 311, 170 & Logrite Canthooks. WM Million BF Club Member.

fishpharmer

Willie, I look forward to meeting you in person.  I will call you when I get there.

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Don K

I have been wanting to go to that show. I have a ball game on Fri. and start days on Sun. but might consider making the trip on Sat. If I do I'll get up with you James and we can split gas money.

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

fishpharmer

Thank You Sponsors!