iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Can't WAIT to Ride!

Started by Stump Jumper, February 08, 2009, 11:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stump Jumper

With the thaw I am getting the itch to ride my new bike.  So I drove it out of the barn and down the driveway and back to get a couple of pictures.  Supposed to make 57 degrees by Tuesday maybe I will have it on the road yet.

I picked this up early January it has been a looonnngggg wait.

Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

pasbuild

Nice lookin ride Jeff, after ya tell us a little bit about it ya can add it to yer bio :D
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

chet

Dats one DanG purdy snow machine ya got der.  8)  Mines gotta stay parked fur a bit yet. Our snow is still a little too deep.  :(
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

crtreedude

Holy cow! I think that has more horsepower than the cars we drive down here...  :o I am in the process of getting my motorcycle license here in Costa Rica, but my motorcycle is a Suzuki 185 TR, which is really good for the rock roads here.

But that does look like fun!  ;D
So, how did I end up here anyway?

Dan_Shade

i was out cruising on mine yesterday, I took a detour from picking up my mail.

I'm planning on riding it in to work in a few minutes.

neener neener

;D ;D ;D

what are the specs on yours, Stumpjumper?
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Stump Jumper

She's a 08 Suzuki C109RT thats 109 cubic inch v twin 98 rear wheel hp. I'm ready for a ride but the 1/8th mile of hard packed snow road is holding me up. :'(
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Raider Bill

OUTSTANDING!
That bike will give you many miles of fun.

I normally say keep the greasey side down but I dodn't think those get greasey even underneath 8)

Wear your helmet and we'll see you at bike week.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Corley5

That's NICE  8) 8) 8)  I was in the shed looking at mine a couple days ago.  Gonna be a while before I can ride
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Raider Bill

Just went out and looked at my Florida Bike, got a ways to go here!

Paint is done just need to rewire..........................

Forgot where I put my procrastination meds ;D

Stump Jumper

I'm not planing on going to bike week but I was wondering Raider Bill will your bike be ready?We will need a finished pic of that bike  ;)

thank you all for looking 8)

Jeff
May God Bless.

Burlkraft

Nice ride SJ  :)  :)  :)

I knew you'd figger out a way ta git across the bridge cheaper  :D  :D

Yer gonna need a sidecar for Pigman and Furby  :D  :D  :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Raider Bill

It could be ready, Not sure if it will be though.  :-\I'd say I have 2 full days to finish it. That said now I have to find 2 whole days and my procrastination meds. :D
All paint work is done, just need to wire it and start hanging sheet metal.

semologger

I dont ride anything under 3 wheels. Last time was my nephews dirtbike I thought i would try it out and see what all the fun was about. Still got the scare the size of a half dollar on my side. That was the end of my 2 wheelin days.

I like the way bikes look though. I went to a Harley plant in Kansas City last year and took a tour of the plant. They took you through all the stages of the plant. I liked the part were the custom bikes were made. The plant  was the size of 10 football fields. If anyone ever gets the chance to go to one go its worth the time.

isawlogs

Nice bike Jeff . Yep I would be looking to hug the road too if it was anywhere nears me .  :) :D :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Weekend_Sawyer

Another FF rider!  8)

Sweet lookin ride!

Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Thank You Sponsors!