iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Something changed

Started by DR Buck, November 02, 2013, 08:44:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DR Buck

I don't know when but starting in the past week or so I have been unable to get the full website display on my Samsung tablet.  It comes up on the home page but reverts to the mobile view as soon as I go to any other FF board or page.  The tablet menu shows a check box in the full site box but the mobile site is what is actually displayed.

This only happens on the FF site.   All other sites I view in the full site mode without problems.
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Jeff

Nothing changed here. Your tablet must be purging the forum cookie that is created when you tell it to use the full site. You probably clicked something you should not have clicked. Look for something that perhaps says no cache or do not cache.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Mooseherder

Does the Full site icon show at the bottom of the page as an option?

DR Buck

Quote from: Jeff on November 02, 2013, 08:48:55 AM
Nothing changed here. Your tablet must be purging the forum cookie that is created when you tell it to use the full site. You probably clicked something you should not have clicked. Look for something that perhaps says no cache or do not cache.

Once again you are right.   There was a major OS update on my tablet and things got purged.    I found the full site icon at the bottom of the page and all is well again.
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught