iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I didn't hear that right . . .

Started by TexasTimbers, February 12, 2009, 02:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

Yup, lotsa fellas make them here to.  They used to make them in school at shop class as well. :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

TexasTimbers

You must be joking. Using Atlantic cedar for Pacific canoes? What color are they? White, or do yew know?
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

SwampDonkey

Talking about rivers in New Brunswick, draining into the Atlantic. Salmon fishermen (anglers) use them here all the time on the larger rivers.

Canoe builders here are:
Chestnut, Miller, Lennon

They are 18-28 footers, some with square stern for motor mount. Probably used canvas backs with northern white cedar for over 150 years around here, even the local Indian guides of days past. Very popular in Maine as well.

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Sprucegum

:P Don't forget the SPRUCE GOOSE  now there was a record breaker  8)  8)

SwampDonkey

Or the WWII Mosquito, there is a lake named for it on the Charlottes where they harvested spruce for the wings and transported the timber to Cumshewa Inlet by rail.

TexasTimbers

I think some of us are flying too high. :)
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

Thank You Sponsors!