iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Well, I'm off...

Started by zopi, December 09, 2008, 06:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zopi

Leave for the airport in a couple of hours...24 hour flight...yay...

all you folks will be in my thoughts and prayers..I hope you all have a great christmas!

hopefully I will have internet access pretty soon.
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

beenthere

Thanks for going, and have a safe journey.
Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Merry Christmas
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

thedeeredude

Thank you zopi and a Merry Christmas!

LeeB

I know how you feel about that 24hr flight. No fun at all. Where you going? Must be somewhere in the Middle East cause you said you would be flying over me in another post.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

ellmoe

Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

beenthere

Not that it is possible, but it would be neat if one could stop off and say "hi" to alsayyed in Qatar. 8) 8)

A member since 2005.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

LeeB

If I ever go there I will. We have an office there and a rig or two, but I have never had occasion to go there.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

zopi

Well that was quick...

just kidding...found a loose computer terminal in the USO...

thanks for the thoughts guys.
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

beenthere

zopi
Your post just reminded me that I've something to send to the USO...seems they keep such things available for our service men and women while overseas.
Hope getting on the forum remains as easy while you are there.
south central Wisconsin

Faron

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Ben Franklin

sawman

Thank you, God bless and be safe.
'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

zopi

Well, I'm onboard and safe...good bunch of guys over here...gonna be busy as all get out for awhile!
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

WDH

Good luck.  That LT15 awaits you :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Warbird

Stay safe and stay in touch, as you are able.

wi woodcutter

2-066's ms660 034av 076av huskee 27ton splitter CB5036
A guard dog needs food, water, shelter, walking and training.
My Smith & Wesson only needs a little oil!

beenthere

Thanks for checking in.

Say Hi to those guys you are with and please tell them we appreciate their service, a lot.
south central Wisconsin

Thank You Sponsors!