iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Members with small chainsaw service businesses

Started by Jeff, November 16, 2005, 01:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

GammaDriver

It says 'off limits' - do I need to be a paying member to visit the link?

Jeff

Nope, you sure don't, but...  I forgot, this was in a part of the website that new members EVENTUALLY get to use once they have reached a certain level of activity on the Forestry Forum. There is a lot to the Forestry Forum and the longer one is a member, and the more one contributes, the more that they (you) will see. :)  The reason I made a post in this board, which I don't usually post duplicate messages in different boards (I don't allow it so I try to follow the rule as well)  is because I know many of the folks that frequent the chainsaw board just don't have time to read all of the forum. (I wish you would or could, yer missing a lot) :)

No one is EVER charged to use the forum or to be a member of it.

I'll post the announcement here as well then.

I am considering doing this and I would like to know if there would be any interest in it.

If you are a member of the Forestry Forum that owns a small business, I have created a space on the entrance page of the Forestry Forum for advertising. We have a huge amount of traffic now and I think many of you might possibly benefit from such an ad.  The link created can go to your website, or if you don't have a website, we can create a simple single page for you, OR we can link it to a listing in the find-a-sawyer database if you have one there.  The cost of this sponsorship should be affordable and should also be deductible as an advertising cost/business expense on your taxes.  I am going to ask for $15 dollars a month to be listed on the front page. The space is limited and I would like to do this in either 3,6 or 12 month chunks.

Take a look at www.forestryforum.com .On the far right side of the page, the blank area underneath the forum toolbox. If we do this, It will have a header something like "Member companies" or something.

This is only being offered to individuals that are forum members that have a small business. Not to a corporation or large company that can afford a regular sponsorship. The link on the front page will be a text link using the name of the company, or DBA. Acceptance will also be up to an administrative decision
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

GammaDriver

Thank you!  (Thanks for both the site AND the explanation)
:)

David B

As a buyer having a hard time finding parts, it sounds like a really good idea.
Machine and welding shop day job, trees after work.

Thank You Sponsors!