iDRY Vacuum Kilns

having problem loading photos

Started by alsayyed, January 12, 2014, 08:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alsayyed

Critical error
Script called without the required parameter(s)

I have a problem when loading a new photos. I get two messeges one it sas time is out and the  second one it shows message above so could some one help why i am getting these two messages.
A other question how can reduce the photo if it large.

thank you

thecfarm

For the picture that is too big,I use to use Xat. If using a search,type in Xat image optimizer. This use to be a free program. I used it when we had to downsize the pictures before loading them into our gallery.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

alsayyed

Thank you sir for your reply. I will try today.because i have a nee photos needed to be publish
Thanks

Mooseherder

alsayyed,
I just uploaded a picture and the Forum software resized it for me.  You should be able to do it also.
My picture went from my camera phone, to my computer, then from there into the Forum gallery I had set up.
Are you trying to upload from a computer or mobile device?

You should try to name or rename your photos before saving them to your computer.  If you don't, it'll just be identified by a bunch of numbers.
You can usually do that by right clicking on the photo.  It makes the photo easier to find, especially if you have a lot of pictures.

You should also link your Gallery so we can see the picture icon below your gender icon.  That way we could probably help you a little easier.
You can link it by going into your profile and entering the number in the blank box.
To enable a link to your gallery, get your gallery number by clicking on the gallery link at the top of any forum page, then click on the my gallery within the gallery. Copy the number that is at the end of the page address bar and paste it in the box blank listed in my gallery,  that is in profiles.

Al_Smith

From time to time I have a lot of problems with pictures .Other times not so much .Never could figure it out .