iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Font size

Started by beenthere, August 27, 2004, 10:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beenthere

What has happened to the font size, on this forum as well as others - specifically Yahoo!  ??  ???

All of a sudden, unless my eyes have gone bad, the print (font size) is barely legible (at least to me).

First noticed it about 30-45 minutes ago. All the sites I visit are not affected, but most are, including the FF. For example, the statements in the poll are not readable now. The boxes below "Notify of replies:" are not readable to the right of the check boxes.  Wierd.

Any ideas?  I didn't change my set-up on the computer, but may have to if it doesn't switch back.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Tom

By readable, I assume you are talking about size.  

Here is what I do on my IE screen.  Go to the top and click on view.  Find "text size"  put cursor on it and an option will come up which will allow it to be made larger or smaller.  If your text size is smaller uniformally across many sites, it might be that this setting has been changed.

Some of these advertisers' popups etc can do strange things to the configuration of a screen as they try to control your computer.

beenthere

Back to normal.

I re-booted my machine, and no change.

I went into the Control Panel display settings, and made no changes, just double checked if those settings had changed. I then sent the message.

Next I re-booted the machine again, and voila!!! ::)

Thanks Tom. You must have fixed it. I can now read the small print again.

8) 8) 8) 8)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

More then likely you inadvertantly changed it.  You can adjust your text size easily by simply going up to the top of your browser window and selecting view, then text size, then the size you want to use.

The default is medium
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30