iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bristol CT

Started by Crusarius, July 22, 2023, 08:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crusarius

I will be heading to Bristol CT. July 27th. Will be staying there till the 30th. Anybody nearby want a visitor? I am not opposed to travelling. I think I will enjoy the sawmill more than the in-laws :)

Feel free to PM me or just respond here. I would love to get to meet more ppl.

Crusarius

nobody? PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME SPEND TIME WITH THE INLAWS :)

Southside

My condolences.  :D
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Crusarius

Thanks southside, I needed that laugh :)

KWH

I'll offer to help save you is two and half hours northeast of Bristol to far?

Crusarius

lets see, inlaws or 2.5 hour drive for good company? ????

not out of the question, actually sounds enjoyable. 

aha I just looked at your profile, before I did that I was thinking 2.5 hours is mass. I guess I was right :)

Old Greenhorn

First, I am looking at your OP and you say you are there on the 27th staying until the 23rd? Is that August? Seems like a long sentence. ;D

Second, I am now checking and see that I am 2 hours from Bristol. I put my wife on a plane to her Sister's place in OR for 2.5 weeks, so I'm a bachelor for that duration. I am working all about, but I can make my own schedule. If you want to make the long drive across the constipation state, you are most welcome here. @terrifictimbersllc and his wife enjoyed their stay here, as did aigheadish.
 Entirely your call, but you are welcome here.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Crusarius

Thanks tom. I have no idea what happened there. maybe I should have turned the desk light on when I was typing that?

I fixed it now. 27th to 30th.

your only 2 hours from bristol CT? your alot further south than I thought you were.

Old Greenhorn

West Hurley, NY if you're doing plots. I am on the south side of the Ashokan reservoir at the east end.
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.

Crusarius

well whatya know. you were right. 2 hours :)

I have this feeling if I come see you I will be pulling a toolcat out of the mud :)

Old Greenhorn

Nah, that's al done and the toolcat will got back home today because I need it for milling some stuff up for a job in progress. I may bring it back if the ground ever dries up. ;D

GAB

Quote from: Crusarius on July 25, 2023, 02:21:15 PM
nobody? PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME SPEND TIME WITH THE INLAWS :)
In-laws - part of the price of marriage.
You need to let them get to know you some so they can understand their g'children behavior.
Like SS said: my condolences.
GAB
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Crusarius

I have done my best to let them get to know me. They do not understand me or why their little girl likes me :)

Crusarius

KWH, I sent you a message.

I do think I am going to see about going to cabelas while I am here.

Crusarius

KWH, I tried to send you a PM but for some reason its stuck in my outgoing and will not send.

beenthere

Have to wait until KWH comes online and reads your PM before it leaves your outgoing message. When read, it will show up as "sent".
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Crusarius

Crusarius

Well I met up with KWH in Massachusetts today. Was a nice visit. Got to take a good look at a baker. Those are really nice mills. To bad they come with the really nice pricetag.

Thanks KWH had a great day.

Thank You Sponsors!