iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Used nyle 200s

Started by whittle1, September 02, 2020, 08:22:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whittle1

Does anyone have any info on 2011 Nyle 200s posted on lumbermen online? This ad seems similar to one I have seen in the past stating never used still in packaging. This add says used very little until owner passed. Just concerned about buying a used DH with no guarantee. It comes with the 2 auxiliary fans but is missing the wet bulb and dry bulb. When talking with Nyle they said these units should run well into 20 plus years.  What would you consider to be a fair price for this?
Thanks Wayne

Southside

Can you get the serial #?  If so call Stan @K-Guy at Nyle and see what they have on that specific unit for info.  
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

whittle1

I did talk with Stan and he was very helpful. I found out this is an older controller and not the S like I posted. Runs off of a timer. I did not ask him about a fair price didn't think it was appropriate so would still welcome any thoughts on price. He gave me several things to think about such as what species was primarily dried, would be better if the unit had been ran consistently, seals drying out etc... As I thought a lot to consider when buying a used unit that had been set up for awhile. I think it would have to be a very good price to consider.

Thank You Sponsors!