iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New YouTube video recommendation

Started by quilbilly, February 18, 2021, 11:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quilbilly

My buddy who does Daniel boone's logging videos on YouTube just put out an awesome interview with Ken Ackerman if you've got an hour or two to listen to a guy who grew up out here back in the heyday. He explains some things pretty well on tower logging etc
a man is strongest on his knees

JuanChair

Thank you for the recommendation.  You forgot to add a link but with the information I can look it up.  While cable logging isn't in my interest, I'm sure there are a few things I can learn. 

It would be nice if others could post links to videos that know regarding logging and share them here too. 

quilbilly

Logger interview #37 Ken Ackerman. “ They were Downhill shotgunning " - YouTube 

There used to be a recommended youtube thread but I didn't find it easily. So just started a new one. 

a man is strongest on his knees

carpet56238

Just caught that interview with Ken Ackerman on Daniel Boone's channel – really interesting stuff, especially his insights on tower logging. It's great how he breaks down complex topics so easily.

On a side note, as someone studying film and multimedia, I noticed the video and sound quality could use a bit of a boost, and the crowded background was kind of distracting. I've been using Movavi for my uni projects – pretty straightforward for editing. Might be a good tool for the channel to consider, could really polish up those videos.

Thank You Sponsors!