iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Outdoororama

Started by Jeff, February 02, 2003, 07:50:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Friday Feb 21st I will be heading down to Novi Michigan and the Novi Expo Center for Outdoororama with the Michigan Forest Resource Alliance trailer to set up the MFRA Display.

I will be in Novi Friday, Saturday, and part of Sunday. I will be working the display Friday afternoon and all day Saturday and getting my chance to browse the displays, I hope Sunday. I will be staying at Wyndham Gardens in Novi. If any Forum members would like to visit there or after the shows get a hold of me.

Here is the info for outdoororama. Its quite a show. I think we are basically the only forestry display other then MIDNR.
---------------------
www.mucc.org
As your hunting and fishing seasons slow down, don't get sad. Cheer up with a visit to Outdoorama! We'll be celebrating over 30 years of this annual sport and travel show from February 21 through March 2 at the Novi Expo Center. Under a new exciting floor plan, you'll have the usual opportunity to discover the latest in hunting and fishing gadgets and gear with nearly 300 exhibitors. Or, plan for the future and book a once in a lifetime hunting or fishing trip. Choose from Africa, Alaska, Canada, the West, or Michigan's own wilderness. Outdoorama is also a great place to see the latest in boats and RV's. Whether it's a new purchase, education or entertainment, Outdoorama has something for everyone. It's a short family trip from most of southeast Michigan, being located on I-96 at exit 162, just past 696. Here are some of the exciting events during Outdoorama 2003 you won't want to miss:  

Daily Events Calendar
Theme Nights

Mon. Feb. 24
Tues. Feb. 25
Wed. Feb. 26
Thur. Feb. 27
Fri. Feb. 28

Sporting Dog Night
Big Fish Night
Bow Hunting Night
Big Buck Night
Family Night

ENTERTAINMENT

Entire Show
Sun. Feb. 23
Fri. Feb. 28
Fri. Feb. 28 through Sun. March 2

Great Cats of the World
American Legend Ted Nugent
Wildlife Artist Michael Glenn Monroe
Illusionist Lawrence Gregory

Dates

Fri. Feb. 21
Sat. Feb. 22
Sun. Feb. 23
Mon. Feb. 24
Tue. Feb. 25
Wed. Feb. 26
Thur. Feb. 27
Fri. Feb. 28
Sat. Mar. 1
Sun. Mar. 2

Show Hours

4:00 - 9:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Noon - 9:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

American Sporting legend Ted Nugent will again favor fans with a dazzling speech and the chance for an autograph during the show's opening weekend. Nationally renowned wildlife artist Michael Glenn Monroe will offer a workshop for young fledgling artists on Family Night. Illusionist Lawrence Gregory will follow with two amazing disappearing acts each day on the closing weekend of the show.
Outdoorama participants can also experience the "Great Cats of the World" throughout the entire ten days. Cats on display from the Bridgeport Nature Center may include African lions, black leopards, spotted leopards, cougars, Bengal tigers, Siberian tigers and even the rare royal white Bengal tiger.

Mark your calendars now! We hope to see you there.

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

chet

The wife and I are going down to Grand Haven to see our son this weekend. Depending on what the kids have planned for us, maybe we might swing over and check things out. If you are the only forestry display, you shouldn't be that hard to find. I'll just follow the smell of sawdust.  :D :D :D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Jeff

Look for the cabin. We are raffleing off a panel concepts cabin and they will be there with us with the cabin set up. Thats not this weekend now, its a couple weeks yet.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!