iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Calling all Bluecreeper fans!

Started by Jeff, August 30, 2014, 10:22:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

I have a bottle in the side panel on the rear door on the truck so it travels with me.  I didn't even have to pack it.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

goose63

My Blue Creeper value pack came a few days ago.
I took a small bottle to the young man that just bought the nappa auto parts store here he is going to try it on some old junk sitting in the trees if it works that good he is going to contact Log rite and see if he can become a dealer.
I told him it WORKS
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Chuck White

I bought a bottle from Jeff at Boonville and have used it a few times!

It really does loosen things up!   smiley_thumbsup
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Ron Scott

The tailgate latch on my 2006 Toyota Tacoma pickup quit working and the tailgate would not close. I thought that the mechanism had broken. I took the panel off and the latch was rusted up from being in so much water and mud. I gave the latch mechanism a few squirts of Bluecreeper and it started working. The tailgate now opens and closes like new again.
~Ron

Tam-i-am

Sorry I missed all these great testimonials.  I'm back on it now and will get them posted in/on all of our stuff!

Forestry Forum members are the BEST!

Tammy
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

timberlinetree

Got ours at the tree show in Hartford Ct!

I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

Chuck White

I found another use for Blue Creeper a couple weeks ago.

While setting a few blades, I had problems with the plunger on my dial indicator sticking.

I pushed the plunger in/out several times to no avail, then I remembered the Blue Creeper in the cabinet, and I put a drop on the plunger and pushed it in, then while it was in I put a drop on the other end and moved it in and out several times again.

Worked perfectly, no sticking!   8)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

limbwood

Could they make it so you could pay with paypal?

FayettesFinest

After reading all the stuff in this thread alone, I'm going to invest in some of this. I've always used PB Blaster because it was always in the shop but have never been impressed by it. I was just recently introduced to Kroil and have had nothing bad to say about it. It worked awesome while re-bushing some of the suspension on my girlfriends Dodge Dakota. If this stuff is on par, or a step above Kroil, I'm all about it. I play with old Ford pickups and I'm in PA, the capital of the "Rust Belt" so I'm excited to try this stuff out!
A handful of junk saws and a junk F250

Jeff

Quote from: limbwood on November 16, 2014, 01:26:24 PM
Could they make it so you could pay with paypal?

@limbwood you are now able to get some Bluecreeper via paypal. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!