iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Online wood sales

Started by BandsawWarrior, October 28, 2010, 08:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TreeBones

Networking and building communication between everyone who has and wants comedies (like wood) is the key to increasing sales potential. Using all of or as many of the internet marketing avenues like websites, forums and social networks is pivotal and can drive traffic and sales to you.

E-bay, creigslist, Esty, blogs, social networking and having a website all have their advantages. Conducting this orchestra of media takes many hats when it comes to the learning curve each individual task may require. Easier for some than others.

Over the years it has become clear the internet has made a huge impact on my earning potential. However it does take dedicated effort on a regular basis. The amount I earn is directly related to how much I put into this ongoing effort.

It's important to dedicate some time each day to improve, expand and grow upon your ideas and successes. Creating new sources or outlets for generating income will protect you from hardship in the event there is loss of current resources / income. Invest thought into future expansion on a regular basis and then take action on these plans.

Just some of my observations from over the years.;D

Thank You Sponsors!