iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Personal Best Competition

Started by isawlogs, October 19, 2003, 07:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

isawlogs

I'm opening my mail as I read the post and I open a letter      WoodMizer                                                                                                I'm a winer 8) 8) 8)
 I won an Honorable mention for a gazebo I made for my daughter when she got out of the hospital a few years ago. It'll be in the next Wood-Mizer News...
      Thank-you  Wood-Mizer  for taking my entry into concideration and for making a great mill 8) 8) 8)
I won ... I won .... First time I win anything .... I won...I won.....
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Kevin

If that isn't enthusiasm, I don't know what is!
Congratulations isaw.

Bibbyman

Congratulation!   I'll be looking for the info in the next Wood-Mizer news.  

We had all good intentions to building all kinds of things with the products from our Wood-Mizer but things have completely got out of hand and we've only had time to make things for other people's projects – lots of them of late.  

Mary and I were talking today and in the past year and a half we've put half as many hours on our new LT40 Super as we did on our LT40 manual mill we had used for 6 years.

Some of our customers have built some wonderful things from the lumber from our mill.  At least that's some compensation.

Maybe some day Mary and I can retire from the sawmill business and settle down with a nice LT15 and build all kinds of things just for us.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

LSUNo1

Congratulations!  That's quite an accomplishment. I'm not surprised one of you guys who frequent this forum won. Look forward to seeing the pictures, judging from past winners that gazebo must be something to see.

Percy

Way to go Isaw.

Ill be lookin for th article :P
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

Tobacco Plug

Congratulations, I will be looking forward to reading the article and telling people that, "Hey, I 'know' that guy." 8)
How's everybody doing out in cyberspace?

RavioliKid

Congratulations on your accomplishment! Your daughter must really enjoy that gazebo.

8) 8) 8)
RavioliKid

Norm

Way to go, can't wait to see the pics!

shopteacher

Congratulations on a job well done.  Usually our purpose in building a project is self satisfaction with our skills, talent and perseverance.  However, having others marvel over how well an item or project turns out is a big bonus. I also will be watching for your pictures in the Woodmizer News.
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

Sven Christiansen

We'll have complete coverage in the Wood-Mizer News and we'll also post it on our web site when everything is ready.

http://www.woodmizer.com/personbest/persbest.html

You wouldn't believe the quantity and quality of the submissions.  It was truly amazing. It took quite a bit to capture the attention of our judges.

So to all winners (here on FF and everywhere) a hearty congratulations!  

And also a heartfelt "Thanks!" for choosing WM.

Sven Christiansen
Wood-Mizer

Gus

That is excellent isaw. congratulations on your win 8)
Gus
"How do I know what I think unless I have seen what I say?"

SawInIt CA

Awesome isaw. Funny thing is I have a mill and the only thing I have made is a log chair.

trey_w

Congrats isaw!!  I've never won anything either so I guess there's still hope!   :D
If you put your two cents in and only get a penny for your thoughts...who gets the change?

Minnesota_boy

Way to go, Isaw!!!

I built a garage, a house, and a woodshed.  Then I got my Woodmizer.

Now I don't have time to build anything.  ::)
I eat a high-fiber diet.  Lots of sawdust!

isawlogs

I've been away a few days, geting my truck ready for winter (plow ,sander ) I don't have my shop - garage yet it's in the making so I go to my dad's, kick a tractor out and bring the dodge in.... ;D
     Thanks to all, ;) ;) ;)
 Making the gazebo was very fulfilling.Knowing that my daughter needed a place to go to after her chimotherapy it was not hard to come up with what to do about it .She was in need of a space out of the house,out of the sun and mostly out of reach of the bugs....
    I can't wait to see who won and what that they did .It's one of my faverite woodmizer news mags when it come in with the results I can look through it so many times , looking at what the guys did and how they went about it .
       Sometimes it's not what they did but why they did it thats interesting....

A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!