iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Two questions clark trans? Deere wheels?

Started by Firewoodjoe, March 29, 2018, 05:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firewoodjoe

My iron mule does have a clark trans. But whatcha one?http://forestryforum.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=244498

And it has 23.1-26 tires with 14 hole wheels. One is wrote on like from an auction saying JD540B. Could these be the same wheel as an iron mule. These have A62 ford wheel loader axles.

ilog4u2

I believe the rims are interchangeable. 9 3/8" center hole, 14 bolts 

Firewoodjoe

That's good to know. I'd like to hunt up a spare. I've got all the panels pulled and floor boards. Power washed it. Just going over everything I can with a fine tooth comb.

ilog4u2

Firewoodjoe, How did your welding/ stress crack repairs go? Have any pics?

Firewoodjoe

I haven't welded yet. Wanted it washed off first. But I did find more stress cracks. I have 48" of 1/2" plate I'm putting on the center of the main boom. I had my pickup started that I need to finish soon. Trout fishing is around the corner and I need to pull me camper. But I'm hoping in the next two weeks I'll have the boom project started.

ilog4u2

Wise move. I actually started a fire in the belly of mine when I put the hydraulic lines back into steel to the bucket. Luckily I had run the garden hose out ahead of time. Hot sparks got down in there and had a pretty good fire going   :o ::). All the work was worth it. At least it was for me. 8 hydraulic hoses all the same length and style. 1 spare behind the seat of the truck and I'm never down.

Firewoodjoe

There was entire wheel barrow load in the belly.

luvmexfood

Take a little time to fish and enjoy life. Otherwise you will end up like me. Old and wish you had took more time to enjoy life. If you have children enjoy them. Before you know it they will be grown and gone. 
Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

David-L

Quote from: luvmexfood on March 31, 2018, 11:50:47 PM
Take a little time to fish and enjoy life. Otherwise you will end up like me. Old and wish you had took more time to enjoy life. If you have children enjoy them. Before you know it they will be grown and gone.
Dam, good advice. 
In two days from now, tomorrow will be yesterday.

Firewoodjoe

That's why the mule has to wait once in awhile so I can get my pickup done. Trout camp every year. But this is also why I bought the mule. Living in a self loader truck 70-80 hrs a week is no life either😕 A guy really is damned if u do damned if u don't.

Thank You Sponsors!